Rugby Predictor Game
Predict scores at the World Cup 2019 in Japan and challenge your friends in Superbru’s free rugby predictor game made by sports fans for sports fans. Play on the web or download our iOS and Android apps.
This tournament is not currently active, but you can view results from past World Cup seasons.
Also, you might enjoy one of these upcoming games:
How well can you predict the scores?
In Superbru, you'll pick the result of every match and earn points for your accuracy.
About Superbru's Free Rugby Predictor
- Set up private leagues - great for work
- Play in up to 10 leagues
- Take on sports fans around the world
- Smart scoring system and reliable mechanics
- Play on the web or our Android + iOS apps
- Over 1.9m people play Superbru
- Real time scoring updates
- Completely free to play
Earn 1pt if you pick the winning team
If your margin is within 5 points of the actual margin, score an extra 0.5pts
If your margin is the closest in your league, score a Bonus Point worth 1pt
- Free predictor and fantasy sports games
- 80+ tournaments a year across football, rugby union, cricket, golf, motorsport, rugby league, tennis, Australian Rules, American football, rugby sevens and cycling
- Started on a sheet of paper on a fridge, now home to 1,986,303 sports fans
- Established in 2006, with gaming models perfected over time
- Independently owned and run by sports fans for sports fans