Football World Cup Score Predictor Game
Qatar hosts the sporting event of 2022, where 32 nations will battle it out for the World Cup. In our score prediction game you can predict the results and take on your friends in a private league as well as thousands of other football fans around the world on public leaderboards.
Join now to create your 'pool' (you may call it a league, bracket or quiniela depending on where you're from!) and play on either the web or on our iOS and Android apps.
How well can you predict the scores?
In Superbru, you'll pick the result of every match and earn points for your accuracy.
About Superbru's Free Football World Cup Score Predictor Game
- Set up private leagues - great for work
- Play in up to 10 leagues
- Take on sports fans around the world
- Smart scoring system and reliable mechanics
- Play on the web or our Android + iOS apps
- Over 2m people play Superbru
- Real time scoring updates
- Completely free to play
Earn 1pt if you predict the right outcome but your score is not close.
If your outcome is right and your score is close (according to our special formula), you'll earn 1.5pts.
Nothing feels better than the 3pts you will earn for correctly predicting an exact score!
- Free predictor and fantasy sports games
- 80+ tournaments a year across football, rugby union, cricket, golf, motorsport, rugby league, tennis, Australian Rules, American football, rugby sevens and cycling
- Started on a sheet of paper on a fridge, now home to 2,109,254 sports fans
- Established in 2006, with gaming models perfected over time
- Independently owned and run by sports fans for sports fans