Euro 2020 Fantasy Game
Thank you for playing Premier League Odds-based Fantasy! We're really pleased many of you enjoyed the unique format of this tournament over the last couple of seasons and that it could provide something a little extra to your experience of following football.
Unfortunately, Odds-based Fantasy (OBF) will not continue in 2023/24. Whilst we love the format, and know that those feelings are shared by a keen core of players, the total number of players consistently playing OBF throughout what are very long Premier League and Champions League seasons does not justify the considerable amount of work it takes to run the daily format.
Our brand new Superbru Football app is dedicated to our Predictor tournaments, making it a score predictions hub with all features and stats focused predictions rather than fantasy. The clarity of focus around a single sport and game format will enable us to deliver the best experience we can, with appeal to existing and new users alike.
We hope you understand this decision and continue to enjoy our football Predictor tournaments. Fantasy games that we offer in other sports on Superbru will continue.
This tournament is not currently active, but you can view results from past Euros seasons.
About Superbru's Free Euro 2020 Fantasy
- Set up private leagues - great for work
- Play in up to 10 leagues
- Take on sports fans around the world
- Smart scoring system and reliable mechanics
- Play on the web or our Android + iOS apps
- Over 2m people play Superbru
- Real time scoring updates
- Completely free to play
The game rewards and penalises players according to their real life performance on the field: if one of your players scores a goal, you score points; if another is given a yellow card, you get penalised points.
The scoring system aims to mimic real life, and to be as simple and transparent as possible. Of course, real life can never be exactly modelled, but the system tries to do its best to feel natural, fair and obvious.
Points are only final once all the games in a round are complete.
|Points values for all players
|Played at least 60 minutes
|Played less than 60 minutes
|Second yellow card*
|Red card (straight red)*
|Points values for goalscorers
|2 x anytime goalscorer odds
|Points values for goal keepers
|1 x clean sheet odds
|First 2 goals conceded
|Additional goals conceded
|-1 per goal
Please note: Your players will score points right up to the end of normal play, ie the end of 90 mins or extra-time if it is required. The penalty shootout will not count towards points earned.
* Goals and assists are occasionally re-credited shortly after a match following a review by official goal accreditation panels. Such changes will be reflected at Superbru but no adjustments will be made for decisions that occur more than 24 hours after a match, such as rescinded red cards.
- Free predictor and fantasy sports games
- 80+ tournaments a year across football, rugby union, cricket, golf, motorsport, rugby league, tennis, Australian Rules, American football, rugby sevens and cycling
- Started on a sheet of paper on a fridge, now home to 2,394,128 sports fans
- Established in 2006, with gaming models perfected over time
- Independently owned and run by sports fans for sports fans